How do I get my downloads?
First off, if you're reading this, thanks so much for your purchase! We love creating resources to help make your life easier.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive your download link(s) and receipt for your payment via email, to the email you used during checkout. If you do not see the email after a few minutes, here are some steps to take:
- Check your spam and/or promotions folders. Sometimes the emails can be filtered there, especially if you are using a school email with strict filters (we generally recommend using a personal email for this reason)
- Search your inbox for firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the email address your order will arrive from
- Be sure you are using the same email address you used during checkout.
- If you know you typed your email incorrectly, follow these steps here.
You will also always have access to your downloads in your account, so you can log in and download them at any time. To log into your account:
- Go to the "my account" page here: https://www.wifeteachermommy.com/my-account/
- Log in using the email address and password you created at checkout. If you forgot your password, you can reset it on the same page.
Your downloads will be found in the "download" column in your account as shown below. The "Product" column has the link to the product you purchased (you can use this link, though, if you'd like to earn points towards future purchases by leaving a review!)